Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Unemployment

I join the world of Unemployment back in February when my company closed their doors. They first laid me off a week before I left for Las Vegas to get married and then when I got back my boss was trying to get me back to work. However, we all got a call early Friday morning on February Friday 13th that at 5pm we would be closed for good. (Thanks for the heads up).

So, the reason for the blog was to welcome everyone that is unemployed and wish everyone luck on finding a new career or job.

At first I wasn't worried because I was going to organized my life as a new wife, paint a few rooms in my house, clean out closets that needed to be cleaned, finish building our patio outside. Well, now 4 months later that's been done for about 2 months ago and I am still sitting around applying for jobs and ran out of money and things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment