Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kids say the darnest things

You always hear the most entertaining words or phases from children.

I went to my parents home last Sunday to visit my dad on fathers day. My brother and his family was there as well. His little 3 year old girl always have a hard time remembering my name but always knows who I am. She always loves my shoes and wants to wear them, or carry around my purse or look at my necklaces.

However, this conversation was slightly a little different.

She hoped right on my lap and was excited to talk to me. So she sat facing me and put her hands on my boobs and said "Can I see your boobies?" SERIOUSLY ?!?!?! I was in SHOCKED that she even said or even asked me. I turn to her mom that was sitting next to and asked her "Did she just asked to see my boobs?! and she laughed and said yep it did sound like she did.

She can wear my shoes, have one of my purses or even have one of my necklaces but she is not going to see my boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Uhhh, that is interesting. I think what makes it so weird is that it's a little girl. I could almost understand this coming from a little boy. Yeah......akward.

    ReplyDelete