Sunday, June 28, 2009

"The Dog Slummer Party"

We had a fun filled weekend in Kentucky this weekend. We loaded up on Friday with the two dogs and head south to my aunt and uncle's home.
I forgot to take pictures however they already have four large dogs and combined with my two little dogs it was a wonderful Dog Slummer party. It took about 24 hours for them all hitting it off and roll and play through out the house. Now the dogs are home....I wont see them moving or playing until Wednesday.

Besides the dogs we had tried three wonderful restaurants that was great! The pie shop was such a hit we ate there twice. Yes....the diet was out the window ......WAY OUT OF THE WINDOW..... So much...I couldn't even know how to count the calories.

But I want to give a BIG THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL AUNT AND HUSBAND.....for inviting us this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment