Monday, June 29, 2009

The End of 11 weeks

Like most of you know I have already blog about my life changed regarding keeping active. I started this strong 11 weeks ago and it has really paid off.

I bought Bob Greene Daily journal and started writing down what I ate and what exercises I did everyday. Most would think this is very time consuming. It was at first but than you just leave it open in the kitchen and you start writing it down before thinking.
I notice when I wrote things down than it made me think twice about the second plate of food or a large brownie Sunday. I still ate what I liked but just small amounts and controlled. We still went out to eat and had ice cream but not as often.

So after my first 11 weeks here is my results
Lost 18 pounds
Lost 3 inches in the chest
Lost 2 inches in the waist
Lost 2.5 inches in the hips
Lost 2.5 inches in my right thigh and 1.5 in my left thigh (yeah a inch different...who knows???)

So today.... I am buying another Bob Greene Journal and hope to lose another 20 pounds and more inches in my next 11 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Great job!

    Don't forget about our Colts Tickets that we bought from Ticket Vault

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Meg! I'm proud of you! I'm also jealous.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Sorry we didn't help you out any this weekend.

    ReplyDelete