Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stereotype

In the past week I have been approach by two different people in two different places, asking about my Kids. yes I said my kids, What kids do you ask? I would like to know that answer too.

One man said something to me at Kroger saying I should take two OJs because I need enough for my kids. I just kind of laughed and said no kids just a husband.

Than I was walking (like always do) some little girl stopped me and asked how many kids did I have and which kids on the block was mine.

SERIOUSLY!!!! Just because I am a female in her mid 20s doesn't mean I have kids or will have kids. I take pride in knowing I am the first in my family that didn't have a child before age 18 and went to college and got married in my mid 20s.

To answer many friends and family's the gold question "Will Cody and I have children?"

Answer: We have Bella and Bo at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment