Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bella is a Big Sister


My husband and I are huge dog lovers and we currently think of our dog Bella has our child. We have her train to be perfect with barely any issues from her.

Like normal, Bella and I was on a walk around the house addition when we ran into a older man and a puppy Westie. I stop had small talk with him and told him that we loved our Westie and they are great dogs. We causally walked away and went home.

Saturday morning my husband went to walk our wonderful dog Bella, when he notice a truck a few houses down that he never seen before. But he just turn the other way and continue to walk Bella. They man started his truck and pulled up to Cody and asked if he could talk to Cody. Cody thought okay...but was a little threw off by him a bit. He continue to tell my husband that he had spoke to me earlier in the week and he had a 12 week old westie as well. There he was sitting in his lap and Cody said oh yes. Well the man just found out that current week that he had cancer again. And he could not care for the puppy due to going into the hospital in a few days and would be down for 5 to 6 months. His wife worked full time and couldn't take care of him and the new puppy. He wanted to know if we would want him. As the man was very emotional and his eyes watering up. My husband could not say no.

During this time I was in the shower and had no idea this all had token place. I come down with my husband standing in the kitchen telling me this story and that the man left to grab all of the puppies belongs.

By 9am on Saturday morning we had wrote a large check and gain another white furry son named BO. And for Bella......She has done real good with him and taught him she is in control and if he would follow her lead than he will do fine.
They play together all of the time and have torn up about 3 toys so far.

1 comment: