Monday, June 22, 2009

I have 2 perfect dogs and didnt even know it.....


Yes, this is right two almost perfect dogs.

Our puppy Bo (also known as #2) is almost potty trained at 15 weeks (or maybe 16 weeks....). The reason I say almost is because no one is perfect. He hasn't gone for a while in the house and he knows to sit in front of the glass door and quietly asked to go out. I have put him in his cage and there has been no issues. He was making himself sick while sitting in the cage but now the cage is sitting in the living room, he has made it up to 7 hours with out a potty mess.

Than today, he had his vet check up and he did so good. He sat right next to me and just sat in the Jeep. No jumping, moving around, crying or trying to look out the window. It was like a brand new dog sitting in the Jeep beside me today. Normally he is hyper and ready to play but as soon as his butt touch the seat he was relaxed and even fell a sleep while I ran to the bank and ect.

So this weekend when we go to KY he will be more than ready for the long ride down south.

Now the other dog....well we all know Bella (also known as #1) is perfect as is. I think she is the one training him if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. It will be a Dog Slumber Party! 6 dogs in the house! Whoo hoo...do we know how to party or what?

    ReplyDelete