Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hangover

Last night my husband and I had two good friends come over for a birthday dinner. We made a honey baked chicken that was sooo good.

However, the best part of the night was the movies. We decided during dinner we all wanted to see the new movie "Hangover". I had seen on facebook where people was going to the movies two or three times just to see this movie again. In this economy I thought it had to be good to see once than.

So we showed up and the show was sold out however we waited 30 minutes for the next show. This movie is THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. I laughed during the whole thing and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard throughout a movie EVER!

I would highly recommend watching the movie. I laughed during Wedding Crashers and this was at least 2 or 3 times better.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have been wanting to watch it pretty bad because I really like two of the guys in it. But one of guys (the one that loses his tooth) is on The Office and I CAN'T STAND his character so I was kind of afraid that he would ruin the movie for me. But I have talked to some people that watch the show and have seen the movie and said that he did not ruin it. So, now once I'm not such a broke kid anymore I will definitely see it.

    ReplyDelete