Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pink Elephant

Lets talk about the big pink elephant in the room!!!

Recession? Depression? What’s the difference?

An old joke found among economists….
Recession is when your neighbor looses their job.
Depression is when you lose your job.

I know you haven’t been living under a rock and it has affected everyone in some way.

The rich lost just a billion or two dollars of their money due to the stock market
The middle class have lost their home, cars, 401K and live on food stamps and unemployment.
The lower classes have fewer places to choice from government housing and funding from government assistant due to the middle class living in the same housing and living off the same assistants.
(This is based on my personal opinion)

A cute joke I found….
“I went to the ATM this morning and it said “insufficient funds”. I’m still wondering is it them or me"

1 comment: