Sunday, May 2, 2010

COUPONS!!!

I love coupons and I even get the Sunday paper just for them! I have saved from $70 dollars at one shopping trip. Last week, I saved only $30. I only clip what we will use or want to try.

However, my husband has other thoughts about my coupons. He hates them. Because it takes TIME- clip them, organized my shopping list, stack them in order of the store aisles and the worst- giving them to the cashier and waiting for him/her to scan every single one.

So, the reason for my blog- To complain about him THROWING MY COUPONS AWAY. I have spent now two weeks in a row, having my head and half my body in the tall recycling trash can trying to dig out my coupons. Not even the regurlar coupons but $10 coupon off at JCPennys and another one from Kohl s.

Note to Husband - STOP THROWING OUT MY COUPONS!!!!!
Thank You. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can use online coupons! My favorite site is www.CouponChief.com. They have tons of coupons that you can use for online shopping. They can never be thrown away!

    ReplyDelete