Thursday, May 27, 2010

Convenience

How much it is convenience worth to you? Does it depend on the item or value? I notice since I been in Florida you pay a very high price for it.
We came in on Sunday and landed a couple hours after lunch, so we was ready to eat. However, we didn't see any restaurants at the airport - must been on the wrong side. So, we decided to wait until we got to the hotels check in and find something to eat. Well, we decided to eat at the hotel's restaurant. What a joke, that place charges a arm AND a leg for ...... basic foods. For example, glass of OJ - 4 dollars per glass. Service is poor so you will only have one fill -not even a refill.

Cody gets a free breakfast bar every morning, so Monday morning I got it too - how much would you think it would it cost for some fruit, oatmeal and toast - $15 dollars.

I forgot my hair brush, so Monday I swing by the gift shop - How much would you pay for a Hair brush if you didn't have anything to brush your hair with? 6 dollars- Its the worst brush I ever owned and the most expensive as well.

Ahhh CONVENIENCE....right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment