Friday, May 28, 2010

Technology these days.....

Cant live with it and Can't live without it. - That would be what most would say about their cell phones, laptops, Blackberries, I pods, DVRs, and the list can go on and on.

However, Cody and I was at dinner at nice restaurant when a little girl (around 6 years old) walk to her table with her grandparents. As soon as they sat down the little girl started complaining that her I pod was not working. she had already put her ear phones in and the music wouldn't play. Has she thew her fit and tried to work the puzzle paper kids mat, I could see her grandpa irritated.

Why wouldn't that little girl want to have a normal converation and enjoy her grandparents company during dinner than to HAVE TO HAVE HER IPOD.

What has the world came too? A 6 year old girl throwing a fit about her nano is not working and her poor grandma trying to figure it out.

I set technology aside to have dinner or a conversation with my grandparents or even family matter of fact.

Even Cody and I sit every-night at the dinning room table and have dinner. No matter if its take out or something we made at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment