Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Clothes

Dear Clothes,
I am sorry to do this to you but some I have bought and found that you no longer fit me anymore. Others, I am sorry I never got a chance to wear you and than some I have wore for so long...5 years+ - its time that we depart from each other.


This weekend I set a goal to REALLY go through all of my clothes since the seasons are changing and I am about to leave on vacation.
I have spent so far 4 hours going through two dressers and half of my walk in closet. I still got a couple more hours to go but I need a break. At least I am trying on everything but the hardest thing is convening myself to LET IT GO - even though I haven't wore it for over a year....

You never know when you need that one shirt for that one time for that one event.

No comments:

Post a Comment