Monday, May 24, 2010

A little about me....

1. What color are your socks right now? No socks - You don't wear socks with swim suites
2. What are you listening to right now? TV - The Today Show
3. What was the last thing you ate? Fruit
4. Can you drive a stick? Nope - I have tried it though.
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Cody -I couldn't find him
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, My grandmother, mom and Aunt
7. How old are you today? 26 (I had to ask Cody yesterday my age haha)
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football - Go Colts
9. What is your favorite drink? Water/Diet Cherry Coke
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
11. Favorite food? Seafood
12. What is the last movie you watched? Blind Slide
13. Favorite day of the year? Holidays - November to New Years - I get to see all of my family more often.
14. How do you vent anger? complain about it till I get over it
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Toy - don't have one..
16. What is your favorite season? SUMMER
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Both - since I live on Maraschino Drive...I guess Cherries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? comment back please
19. Who is the most likely to respond? Aunt Mary/Melody
10. Who is least likely to respond? Alot
21. Living situation? Happily Married with two wonderful dogs
22. When was the last time you cried. When I ran the 500 Mini Marathon -Happy tears when I seen my family there to cheer me on - It meant alot
23. What is on the floor of your closet right now? Shoes, clothes and a gym bag
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? So many
25. What did you do last night? gambled - went to this place near our Hotel and won everything back than some.
26. What are you afraid of most? Afraid? I don't try to worry
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese Please
28. Favorite dog breed? Duh WESTIES -hard headed, lovable, and independent
29. Favorite day of the week? FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
30. How many states have you lived in? One
31. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds Please
32. What is your favorite flower? Love them all

1 comment: