Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ahhhh Vacation

Our trip here at Florida has been very relaxing. We really haven't went site seeing or what not but we have relaxed and laid by the pool and took walks around the hotel every night. Yesterday I went to the gym which was very relaxing and than head to the pool to relax and read.
However, no matter how much sunscreen I put on I am RED today. There is a chance of rain this afternoon so I will stay in and read my book and relax.

Our Hotel is in a business corporate technology park so there isn't much around to go shopping and ect. However, we walk to restaurants near by for lunch and dinner. Yesterday as we are walking by for lunch Cody said "hey look over in the bushes". I look over and there is a hut with a bed made with road signs build around a hut. A HOMELESS PERSONS HOME.

WELCOME TO FLORIDA

No comments:

Post a Comment