Friday, May 28, 2010

Dear Bo and Bella

Dear Bo and Bella,

I hope you both have been very good for Aunt Mary as she came all the way down from Logansport to baby sit you. Bo I hope you have been taking your medication like I told Aunt Mary. Also, she told me she had bought you both bones (many bones) from Meyers and you both have been chowing down on them. Bella remember what the Dr. told you two weeks ago - you must loose 1lb - DR ORDERS...

Bo Aunt Mary told me that you chewed up her white sandals. You have not chewed up anything for a few months - Boy, you better had said you are sorry and that you wont do that again. You should of been grateful that she took time to come down and watch you and your sister.

Can anyone tell me who peed on Mary's blanket? She said it wasn't much but someone had potty her blanket when she was sleeping one night. Anyone? I would guess - Bo. Bella I told you that you was to watch Bo and make sure he wasn't going to do anything stupid.

Also Bo, I heard you are barking a lot- If your sister doesn't want to play with you - don't bark at her. Find a toy to play with yourself. Also, Aunt Mary said she hasn't found to many messes, I was impress until I told her to go to your secret spot that you like to do your business......she called and said found all of your droppings. Nice try Bo.

Bella - aka the kissing queen. Have you been waking up Aunt Mary in the mornings by kissing her in the face? I know you LOVE to give kisses but Aunt Mary doesn't like being greeted every morning with them.

Mom and Dad will be home soon. Dad can't stop talking about you both -we miss you! Be good and make sure the house is clean when we get home.

With Love,
M & D

1 comment: