Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a WONDERFUL Surprise

I signed up for Shape magazine around the Holidays for myself. After a few months they began to come in, however I kept recieving another magazing as well- Woman's Day. Like most of you know, if you sign up for one magazine you get offers for others and I thought I might of accidentally signed up for this. I even told Cody I should be getting a bill for the Woman's Day sometime.
I am even embarrssed to say I haven't had much time in the last 3 months to even read eaither of them. I just keep staking them next to my bed and one of these days I will find time to read them.

I was talking to my grandma "at the farm" and we was chatting away a few weeks ago and all sudden she said "Oh I keep forgetting to ask you if you get your magazine in the mail?" I was a little puzzled. She had signed me up for Woman's Day around Christmas. I looked over in my room of a large stack of magazines and said "Yeah but haven't had time to read them yet"
What a WONDERFUL surprise!!!
My goal- Is to read my MAGAZINES soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment