Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Tredmill Vs The Road

I have benefits and disadvantage running inside vs. outside.

Treadmill VS. Outside
Treadmill
1. Boring (running in the same place its hard to keep mentally strong to finish the run.
Outside
1. Entertaining (Run to that road than run to the next road, Keeps me mentally entertained.
Treadmill
2. Control Weather Climate
Outside
2. Snow, Ice, Rain, Sunny, Cloudy, Cold
Treadmill
3. Limited time frame (I can only have the Treadmill for 30 mins, so I lie and add another 30 mins under my husbands name.
Outside
3. Run as far and as long as I want.
Treadmill
4. Calculated Calories, miles, time....
Outside
4. Est. Calories, Miles and Time
Treadmill
5. Smooth running path
Outside
5. Watch out for the potholes, crack in the
sidewalk, and gravel roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment