Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two Aunts and One 3 yr old Niece

My three old niece and my sister came to stay with us on Sunday night and spend the day shopping on Monday. What a day it was....

She is at that age to ask "What is this?" a chair "Who's is this?" mine "What is this?" a door "Who's is this? mine..... get the point. she asked about everything in the house.

She loves to shop so it wasn't hard to convince her to help pick out clothes. The problem was trying to get her out of the store. In the mid while she was diva in the dressing room. Wanting to try on everything we picked out for ourselves. She end up locking us out of the fitting room because she said she needed more time. Did I say DIVA?

I pulled up at the drive through at the bank and she is yelling from the back seat "I want chicken nuggets please!!!" "I want chicken!!!" I told her "We are at the bank not at a fast food place". She said "Okay, I want a sucker than"

But the best part of the whole day was when we was at our second store and we just got done with the fitting room and was going to allow my sister use our fitting room. I picked her up and put her in the cart and asked her to hold on to my clothes while we waited on Aunt Mandy. All sudden...she tells me I have to potty. So I had to give my sister all of my things in my cart then pick her up out of the cart than rush her to the bath room. Well all sudden she starts Yelling "I want my daddy" "I want my daddy" (so, I thought she was saying) but I kept her moving toward the bathroom since people are staring at me and I am convincing her that she needed to go to the bath room. We get to the bath room with her all upset and the bathroom is FULL!!. I told her across her legs and we will have to wait along the wall. I look down and she is missing a shoe. I asked her..."where is your shoe?" So, we run back to the fitting room where Aunt Mandy is still trying on clothes and she is holding Kaylee's little pink sandel under the fitting room door. (I couldn't help laughing) So the whole time she was Yelling "I want my shoe! I want my shoe!" After I put it on her and walked back to the bath room she was clam and the bathroom was avaliable for us to use. THANK GOD!!

There was so many funny moments in the 24 hours we spent but to many to type out.

3 comments:

  1. How the heck do you confuse daddy and shoe? lol

    That is exactly why I do not want kids! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize she was such a diva. Where did she get that from?

    ReplyDelete