Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dear Husband

Baby I see you working hard
I wanted to let you know I'm proud
Let you know that I admire what you do
The more if I need to reassure you, my life would
be purposeless without you
If I want it, got it
When I ask you, you provide it
You inspire me to be better
you challenge me for the better

I want to give you my breath, my strength
My will to be here
That's the least I can do
Let me carter to you
Through the good
The bad
the ups and downs
I'll still be here for you
Let me cater to you
Cause you're beauiful
I love the way you are
Fulfill your every desire
Your wish is my command
I want to cater to my man
your heart
So pure your love shines through
The darkness we'll get through
So much of me is you
I want to cater to you....

To my biggest blog fan..... My husband, love of my life....

1 comment: