Sunday, July 12, 2009

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What do I do on Sundays?
Well, I love to go to Goodwill (also known as GW). I go to Goodwill so often that my dad calls me on Sundays to ask what good deals have I have found this week. - Sad isn't. Or my husband ask me what time am I going to GoodWill? - He doesnt ask IF I am going....its when are you going?

I wonder at timess if this is a passion or a obsession? I have to admit that I have found myself not buying much of anything at a mall. I can't bear to buy a shirt for 10 dollars when I can get a shirt at Goodwill from $1.50 to $4.00 dollars.

So the questions....Is this a Passion or a Obsession?

1 comment:

  1. What the heck shirts are you finding for $10 at the mall?! Try adding at least $10-20 to that! You really haven't been in a while have you? lol

    ReplyDelete