Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bo and Me

Bo has been getting some balls (actually literary) and acting out somewhat. He potty in the house 3 times yesterday and didn't even ask....just went. So I was really upset at him last night.

We had been wanting to watch the movie Marley and me but didn't want to cry or get upset. We had been putting it off, but after last night....I said lets throw it in since he has been a pain in my butt.

My reviews of the movie - very sad and very lucky that Bo does not do half what Marley did. I should be lucky. I did bawl like a baby at the end. I couldn't hold it back. I was holding on the dogs and crying.

The dogs probably though we was nuts....

1 comment:

  1. You know me and how I cry at like everything. I knew what was going to happen and I could tell when it was starting to get close and I seriously tried to convince Bryan to let me turn off the movie so I could end it on a good note. He wanted to finish it and I almost went to another room to wait until it was over. It was rough. lol

    But the movie itself wasn't really what I thought it was going to be. I really wasn't even about the dog all that much and I didn't really like that.

    ReplyDelete