Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lost

Today I went on a interview for a job that was not HR related. Actually, I really didn't have any qualification for this job to a point but I got a interview. Its more related in the accounting field.

I found myself sitting in the lobby waiting for the manager wondering why am I here. I didn't really feel right about it. I was having a hard time trying to prove that a HR assistant can go into accounting. I have a business degree however I feel more at relax in HR and helping people.

I knew I shouldn't be sitting in the lobby convincing myself to interview for the job.....I should be preparing to convince them that I am good for the job.

I know things happen for a reason....but I feel like I am in left field right now

However....every interview that I thought had gone very well never landed me the job.....so maybe this time that I have mix feelings about it I will get the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment