Sunday, July 26, 2009

Attn: All Woman (also men)

First or foremost I do not read books most of the time. I get bored and began to drift off to a nap most of the time. I couldn't even read $200 text books in college. However, I have fell in love with this book that I MUST tell every woman that I know. I even bought the book for my best friend and I am going to re-read the book.

I really liked the author of the book Bethenny Frankel. She is in a reality show on Bravo. Her book came out in March and I looked and heard about it a few times. Then I notice her book was on the New York's bestseller list for many weeks in a row. So this month (actually two weeks ago) I bought the book.

I began to read it and I couldn't put it down. The book is called Naturally Thin - unleash your skinny girl and free yourself from a lifetime of dieting. She gives you 1o rules that she lives by and they all make sense. Just common sense that is. She has been on so many diets. Every woman I know has been on some kind of diet at some time of their life time. But after reading this.....I think I got it and I think she has the key and the advice that MAKES SENSE!!

I been counting my calories since April but I am trying to get off that (because I cant do it the rest of my life). she makes life easy to eat "whatever you want" and don't have to "measure" all of your food"

One of the 10 rules that makes sense is "You can eat it all but you cant have it all at once"

I am very passion about this book and I HIGHLY recommend every woman to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment