Saturday, April 24, 2010

There is no place like home

Where is home? That is not a easy answer. The home my husband and I share is in Noblesville. However, my home town in my heart is the Columbus, Indiana and Brown County area. To make this even more confusing, I graduated from an high school in Greensburg, Indiana.

The reason for this topic to be brought up is the latest trip that we made to Brown country last weekend. It remind me of the peace of life, the non hussal bustle of the city/suburb life. The clam it brought to me. The laid back eniverment I found when I was a kid. It was wonderful!

However, is this because I currently have stress in my life and this brought a quick fix to my issues? It brought more peace to my life at the time I need it the most? Is it because my grandparents are near and its always a joy to be in their presents? Sometimes, bring you back to your roots makes you realized whats more important in life.

Don't get me wrong I always said I would move to the city for bigger and better things. I enjoy getting into my car and going to the store/mall just minutes away.

I just saying - I felt a bit home sick when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment