Saturday, April 24, 2010

Image the things you can find....

As I am about to leave to Walmart, I notice I cant find my blue-tooth. Actually, I don't remember when I used it...sometime this past week. So, we go on the hunt - dumped my purse - very scary but I found a pair of earnings I been looking for. Than we went upstairs...still nothing.
The big hunt- the cars.
Cody took the Pilot and I took the car -Oh the things we found!. Cody has been missing one of his phone chargers, and actually bought a replacement last night - Found it. Than I showed him two other car chargers in the car - He said "gosh, I been looking for them too" - Found it. Than last weekend we was looking for our IPod adapter cord to plug into the pilot - Found it in the car. Than I was leading over into the backseat from the front seat and found a lip gloss I been looking for months!!!

So after finding everything in the cars, still no blue-tooth. Cody thought he would look one more place- The oversize chair (that I sit in everyday) - He found it broken! So all of that work to find out I need a new one.

1 comment:

  1. My new car has the bluetooth built in and I love it. I never wear mine anymore because the only time I used it was when I was driving. My ears thank me.

    ReplyDelete