Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wal-Mart Casher

Today I went to Wal-Mart to do our bi-weekly shopping. I choose the busiest time of the week. Saturday mid-afternoon. After shopping for a hour and half I didn't have to wait long in line to be checked off. However, the cashiers had just switch right in front of my order, which I didn't think much of it. So I laid all of my items in order after my reusable bags - Cold foods, perishable, beauty supplies, Cleaning supplies, than eggs, chips and bread. I left all of the large big items in my cart, like always.
When I pulled up to the end I told her that I had a few items in my cart and I could lift them for her to scan. She rolled her eyes. I thought "Gosh". Even though she didn't say "Hello" or anything I am fine with but rolling your eyes at me is not right. When she returned to scan the rest of my bagged items she just thew my stuff in and mixed all of my cold, perishable and cleaning supplies. (So, that was a waste of my time). Than when I saw a item that I had a "buy one get one free coupon" I stopped her to let her know. She let out this big SIGH....I showed her the rest of my 'buy one get one free coupons' (about 6 total) and she got to the point when she saw one of them items she would throw her hands to cover her face out of disbelief. Could she get any ruder than that? Yes. Than after bagging my items, and scanning my 'buy one get one free coupons' she told me my total. I showed her my large pile of regular coupons that been sitting in front of her. I herd her let out a "grez" under her breath. I thought to myself....you have to be kidding. After her negative body language and disrespected attitude. She ripped my receipt real fast and only have my HALF of my receipt. I have no idea how much I saved after all of the grief with using my damn coupons.

Now, I worked for walmart 7 years and I know working on a Saturday afternoon is crazy and terrible but to treat me like dirty just because you have to scan my coupons. It wasn't like she had been standing there for hours. She just got there and took over for someone else.
I went to Kroger this morning to get meat and ect. Everytime I am in there EVERYONE is nice and bag my things right. I almost thinking about paying the price difference so I can get real Customer Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment