Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good Company Vs. Bad Company

Trust me I have worked for some bad companies in my short work career. Obviously, my last company went out of business this year. I loved the people I worked with and for however, the benefits and the way the company treated their employees was last on their list.

Now, that I took this temporary (hopefully full time in a few months) job I have now experience the feeling of how a company cares for their employees and put them at the top of the list. Its real nice. I am sitting from my living room with the afternoon paid. But before I got the afternoon off, they treated us to lunch at a nice restaurants and told us to "Go home and we will see your tomorrow".

I always heard there was nice companies out there but I didn't know how it felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment