Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Reason

Have you ever walk through a store or driving down the road and some topic has hit you so hard you want to write it down and express your feelings about it? You don't really care if you share it with the world but just feel the desire to pull over or stop what you are doing and let it all pour out.

Even though I spent six LONG years in college and wrote endless papers, studied for countless test and read so many text books. I have never been a good writer. Or even at spelling. I have felt many times it has hold me back in life. At times, I have found myself taking a denture in life to overcome this. I have always had a learning disability since I can remember. The statics of me going to college was always low and to finish with a degree and succeed was even lower.

Don't get me wrong...I have two degrees. I have a two year degree in Business Management and a four year degree in Business Administration however, I can improve so much if I just took some time and write a bit in my spear time.

The key to all of this is TIME. It has always took me time to write a paper. For example, in college it would take me two times longer to read the research and understand it and than write what I wanted to write. NOW, DON'T GET ME WRONG... I can read and write...I just take my time. My mind goes quicker than me typing the gamer out on the computer screen correctly. So, I find myself typing whats on my mind than turning around than proof reading what I wrote than editing. Than walking way a bit, than proof reading again.

So the overall reason for the blog - improve my writing skills and expressing my feelings by writing and spelling correctly and efficiently.

So from the begainning....I am sorry if I misspell something or something isnt wrote gramerly right. Just let me know. Just a learning process.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. It won't take long and you will find yourself saying things like "oooh, I want to blog about that" or "cool, blog fodder".

    Let's face it - our family provides much material.

    ReplyDelete