Saturday, March 27, 2010

Keys

Last Friday I meet my husband for lunch. As we departed to our cars after lunch, I got into the car and I couldn't turn the key. I figured it was because the wheel was turned, so I pulled on the wheel and lean on it to try to turn the key - it wouldn't turn. I panic and hurried up and called Cody as I seen him pulling out of his parking spot. After explaining my issue he came over and parked right in front of the car and hopped out of the Pilot.
He switch me spots and he couldn't get the key to turn either. He asked what did I do the car? I notice he was blocking people with the pilot, so I went to move it as I am getting into the pilot - he yelled for me to come back. He started up the car and said he got it. I asked him what was the issue?

You was using the Pilot key not the Accord key.
He just walked away shacking his head, he couldn't say a word.

I always know how to keep life entertaining.

1 comment: