Monday, March 22, 2010

Bring it on!

So, Do you REALLY want to know whats the hardest thing so far training for the mini marathon?

Its not running endless miles...but ask me again when we get to the 10 or 12 mile marker.
Its not running in the rain, wind, snow or ice.
Its not running in the road and almost get run over.
Its not learning to listen to my body- I have learned a lot about my body and how it reacts.

Its EATING....yes eating. I been on a diet for a year now and I have train myself to eat about 1200 to 1500 calories a day. Now, that I am now running 7, 8, 9......and ect miles I NEED TO EAT MORE. Its very hard to force myself to eat.

So Bring on the bagels, muffins, pasta, bread, and mash potatoes
BRING IT ON CARBS.

Side note - If I eat more Carbs I normally loose weight, if I don't eat a lot of carbs that week I gain or don't loose any weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment