Monday, November 30, 2009

Sick

The questions is - Do I have the Flu or not?

Either way, its not the best weight loss program. I can't keep anything down and I feel like a bus ran me over. So, I am laying in bed with my dogs hoping for my husband to get off from work to take me the DR.

But what topped off my day was that I had a third round interview at 8am. No shower, had a 100 degree temp and the guy seem like a straight shooter and I couldn't read him at all. Well its between me and another candidate. Gosh, wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Meg~~You got the flu--a fullblown case of it, just came from docs. Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some reason I have ruled out the Flu and say food posion. I hate some out date salad for Sunday for dinner. Two hours later....it wasn't good.

    ReplyDelete