Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A good or a Bad thing?

We have great people that live around us. I never worry about leaving out of town and something happen to our home. But I wonder at times if the ladies that live around us have to much time on their hands or watch way to closely.

Back in February when I lost my job, the lady across the street came out and asked me if I got laid off because I was home during the day. I was shocked but replied yes.
Well, recently I was taking the dogs out to the bathroom and she rushed out as soon as I came out of my door and came over to my yard to ask me what time do I have to be at work. I was confused why she was asking but I answered 8am ish. She said "Oh, I notice that you have been leaving at 5:30 in the morning. I was shocked that she was up and watches me leave. I told her sometimes I like going to the gym early in the morning before work.

I should of told her that their was a another man......Just see her face.

So, no need to pay for a security system, just have people that live around you that have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment