Monday, June 21, 2010

"Crazy"

I haven't blog much because I been under alot of stress at work. I love what I do and the work that I am doing however the work environment is horrible.

I have two bosses, which they both dislike each other - alot. I been told by one boss that her work comes before the other. They both talk bad about each other and hope one or the other quits. How professional can directors be?

I started having conflicts with my primary boss in April. So bad, that I almost just left the job and went on a job hunt somewhere else. I can go on and on with the events that have happen to me. I been called rude, unprofessional and put down and interrupted daily when I try to explain an event. She basically down grades me and puts me down daily. I have found myself crying at work. Now, I am to the point where I am PISS, and a huge stress ball about to explode.

I have spoke with many of my HR friends and I have no documentation. My boss has always been verbally rude and puts me down and tells me I DO EVERYTHING WRONG. I found myself knowing more than her on some topics (payroll) but she just interrupts my thought or comment and blows me off. I have to watch what I do and when to speak to her. I mostly only speak to her when she walks out of her office and there are people are around.

I have spoke many people and shared many stories and they all think she is "Crazy".

Along with the drama with my boss(s), the company is not in good shape. I process payroll and the CFO is counting pennies every other week. They have been on credit hold with many vendors. Are behind more than 90 days on bills. No one has had a raise in 3 years and employees are VERY UNHAPPY. Because my boss is not approachable and is rude and short to most people, I found myself answering and helping employees with any questions they have. I tried to encourage them to contact her, however I feel that I have more weight on me.

I just find myself daily fighting with myself mentally of why I continue to work for this company.

So I am on the job hunt - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment