Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009

I feel that this year has been the best and eventful year of my life. I could go on and on and write a easy but who wants to read all of that. Lets keep it as simple as possible with the events in order from Jan to December.

I was laid off in January then mid February the company closed their doors.
Cody and I and with two good friends left for Vegas the first of February and got MARRIED. -We had a wonderful time and would do it again in a heart beat.
My grandmother got very Ill and help with taking care of her until the end of April- she is doing great now and getting back to normal.
In April I decided that enough was a enough and I began to start doing a "life style change"and began to exercise and eating right.
I found that I had alot of extra time during my job hunting so -I started volunteering at the local animal shelter - If only my dogs knew how good they have it.
Speaking of dogs- Mr. Bo landed kind of on our door step in May - Bella is okay with it now.
Did I mention he was a puppy- we have lost alot of things due to him learning but wouldn't change a thing.
I been reading my aunts blog for a long time....and decded to open up my own blog.
I started back to work temporary at the end of July doing payroll for a company - It was great getting up in the morning and working again.
We took another trip to Vegas in October- We had another great time. We called it Honeymoon take II.
My temporary job had ended but started working with a old co-worker/friend doing recruiting in the same week.
We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed being with friends and family.
I lost a little over 40 pounds this year.
My husband, family, friends and I are in great health and that is the best thing out of my 2009!

I am ready for the New Year. Lets bring on 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment