Thursday, October 8, 2009

Honey Do List

I got this idea from my aunt's Blog. Trap Door

I like that idea, so I am copying as well.

Here is my list that I'd like to get done before the end of the year:
  • Put all of my music from my CDs on our computer in MP3 form..

  • Loose 20 pounds but I will happy with 10 since the holidays are coming soon.

  • Reorganize my closet (this is a upcoming blog)

  • Clean my closet and dressers of clothes I no longer can or will wear. Donate to Goodwill.

  • Write down everyone's B-day's for the upcoming year. (a new goal)

  • Start thinking about and trying new low fat/cal sweet treats that taste good for the holidays

  • Land a full time job with benefits.

  • 100% potty train Bo. (I need alot of luck on my side)

These small goals are all over the place but these are ones that came to me as I was thinking.
I am sure there is more I should be doing.

1 comment:

  1. I did the birthday list thing last year. I used to be able to remember everyone's, but that ship has sailed.

    ReplyDelete