Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bluetooth

No....I don't have a BLUE tooth..... I am talking about my ear piece that is connected to my cell phone.

I use mine everyday....driving in the car, cleaning my closet, scrubbing the toilet and shopping.

Last weekend I was shopping at Walmart and talking to my mother in law on my blue-tooth hands free and not thinking anything of it. As I was standing in line to check out, as we was ending our conversation and saying good bye. I was noticing a older lady (maybe mid 80s) sitting on a bench staring at me. I just didn't pay attention to her and continue to wait to check out.

Before I knew it she approached me asking "Who are you talking to?" A little puzzled I just replied that I was on the phone and I turn my head so she could see my blue tooth in my ear. She said to me "Honey, I thought you was talking to yourself and I was worried about you."

Just a little bit of a generation difference. I might think twice when using my blue-tooth when I am shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment