Monday, September 7, 2009

Westies ran away from home

I was upstairs doing my own thing and Cody was playing his video games when the lady next door rang out door bell. I ran down the stairs to answer it and I asked Cody where are the dogs? (they are normally at the door ready to greet who ever) I open the door to see the lady next door lady and her holding Bo! I had no clue he was missing. The garage door wasn't shut all of the way and BOTH dogs had slipped out.
She said she open up her back door to let her dog in and Bo slip in too. She was shocked and came over to our house. Than I realize Bella was missing too. So I ran outside yelling her name and there she was running my way. THANK GOD.

We are not good parents when we don't even notice that the dogs had ran away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment